Erie Apparel - Assistant Manager - Key Holder
Reports To: Management
Responsible for assisting the Store Manager with opening and closing the store, maintaining operational procedures, including the maintenance of store visual standards. Assistance with the part time associate team and quality customer service execution.
- Open and close store, POS system, and initiate opening and closing cleaning checklist.
- Task out the retail associate team to ensure quality customer service and positive engagement with customers.
- Uphold all company visual & marketing standards, as well as backstock and inventory control standards.
- Create a fun and sales driven sales floor experience leading by example with the part-time associate team.
- Assist the Store Manager with the training & mentoring of retail associate team.
- Partner with the Store Manager to ensure an effective schedule based on high & low traffic times.
- Build customer loyalty by driving positive in-store experience for customers.
- Performs any other duties as directed by supervisors.
- Collaborate with team members on forecasting, promotion planning and execution and regular floor resets.
- Four year college degree, or equivalent retail experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year retail experience preferred, team leader experience preferred but not required.
- Previous key holder experience prefered.
- Ability to stand and move for an extended period of time.
- Proficient google application and current technology.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to motivate a team while maintaining the priorities and timelines that are set in place.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Solution oriented with the ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work on the fly and adapt to a changing work environment.
Interested in this job opening? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume, current availability and anything else you'd like us to know. We look forward to hearing from you soon!