Presque Isle State Park
Erie's natural wonder, Presque Isle is 3,200 acres of sandy shoreline and a uniquely popular spot for hiking, biking, picnicking, fishing, swimming, kayaking, long boarding, roller blading, and all around great fun.
- Shop official Presque Isle merch: Erie Apparel
- Rent bikes, trikes and blades: The Yellow Bike
- Rent kayaks, canoes and more: PI Boat Rental
Located at the gateway to Presque Isle, Sara's is a local favorite for dine-in or drive-through hot dogs (Smith's, of course), hamburgers, crispy curly fries, orange and vanilla twist cones and more. Don't let summer go by without making a visit.
- Shop official Sara's merch: Erie Apparel
- Grab a summer treat: Sara's
Your only port of call and home of Erie's original Rum Runner cocktail, Rum Runners has been one of Erie's most popular waterfront hangouts since 1988. With delicious drinks and unparalleled view of Presque Isle Bay, Rum Runners has been said to have “Erie’s Best Patio” and was voted “Erie’s #1 Summer Time Place to Hangout”.
- Official Rum Runners tee: Erie Apparel
- Your only port of call: Rum Runners
- Other waterfront bars: Oliver's Beer Garden and Woody's Backwater BARge & Grill
Sunview Miniature Golf
More than just a beautifully landscaped mini-golf course, and perfect for a family night or date night, Sunview offers a driving range, all-speed baseball and softball machines, bumper boats, video arcades, homemade fudge and specialty caramel corn. Check them out on Route 99.
- Learn more: Sunview Golf
Nothing says it's summer in Erie like Two-Buck Thursday at UMPC Park for a SeaWolves home game! View the SeaWolves schedule below and coordinate some fun for the whole family.
- Official SeaWolves EA merch: Team Shop
- Attend a home game: SeaWolves Schedule
The perfect nature escape, Wintergreen Gorge is a local favorite hiking spot nestled in Harborcreek Township. Bring your friends, or your dog, for a relaxing picturesque afternoon on this 1.2 mile trail.
- Visit the Gorge: Wintergreen Gorge