Erie Apparel - Retail Associate
Reports To: Management
Status: Part-time or Full-time
Responsible for assisting the management team in generating daily sales while creating a positive in-store customer experience. Regular assistance in store cleanliness and visual standards as directed by management. Bright energetic personality who is results driven with a passion for selling.
- Consistent customer service, ability to greet, assist and quickly respond to customers.
- Knowledgeable in all merchandise EA apparel & accessory categories.
- Ability to interact with customers and assist with appropriate suggestions in regards to current trends, suggested sizing and care techniques.
- Ability to operate POS system in order to effectively look up product and cash out customers in a timely manner.
- Regular communication with management team on sales, inventory levels, hindsights, forecasting and general problem solving.
- Knowledge of all pricing, promotion and events happening at the store level as well online.
- Assist with opening and closing tasks as well as timely sales floor replenishment.
- Fold, hang, organize and stock merchandise on sales floor as well as stockroom area as needed.
- Performs any other duties as directed by supervisors
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Customer service and sales experience preferred.
- Ability to stand and move for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Proficient in current technology.
- Customer first mentality.
- Energetic personality with effortless ability to communicate.
- Ability to multitask and identify daily priorities.
- Collaboration and ability to work well within a team setting.
Interested in this job opening? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume, current availability and anything else you'd like us to know. We look forward to hearing from you soon!